NYBG is proud to offer a brand new state-of-the-art, luxurious four bed sleep lab for the diagnosis of sleep disorder such as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Detecting obstructive sleep apnea at an early stage can help prevent long-term health risks including Cardiovascular Disease, Heart Attack, Stroke, and Hypertension. OSA can occur in women, men, and children. Some common symptoms are headaches, restless sleep, excessive daytime sleepiness, frequent urination at night, loud and disruptive snoring, and depression just to name a few.
The Sleep Lab
State-of-the-art, luxurious sleep lab, designed for comfort and results
Our brand new state-of-the-art sleep study facility is unlike a typical sleep lab, and was designed and decorated with total patient comfort in mind, like you would find in a five-star hotel.
- Beautiful 55″ flat screen TV with cablevision.
- Queen sized bed covered by unique 400 thread count sateen cotton sheets.
- Private bathroom complete with shower.
- Towels, a hair dryer, shampoo, soap, and body lotion are included in the bathroom.
- Private kitchen area, equipped with a microwave, sink, refrigerator, freezer, and Keurig coffee maker.
- One-of-a-kind artwork pieces are displayed in the bedrooms.
If you have any concerns, questions, or comments or would like to schedule a consultation at NYBG Sleep Lab, please feel free to give us a call or schedule a consultation online. Let us help you with any sleep difficulties you may be experiencing!